- Uppsala University granted 3 million SEK in innovation funding 2018-01-10
- “EIT Health offers major resources and a unique European network” 2018-01-10
- Read Scandinavian CLC Newsletter December 2017 2017-12-21
- Study shows strong impact of EIT's work 2017-12-12
- 3 million EUR to new method to treat chronic wounds 2017-12-11
Peter Bergsten joins DeTecT2D
Uppsala University granted 3 million SEK in innovation funding
Health Innovation, 5 cr
February to May 2018
Late Application open now!
EIT Health at Uppsala University
This site present general information about EIT Health and about Uppsala University’s engagement in this pan-European alliance for healthy living and active ageing.
EIT Health activities commence in 2017 and here we provide updates on the process with establishing education, project innovations and business creation services in Europe, Scandinavia and at Uppsala University – as well as the possibilities with being partner in the EIT Health consortium.
We are pleased to welcome you to EIT Health at Uppsala University!