Accelerator – Business creation services
Current and upcoming Accelerator Events
- EIT Health Business Creation Weekend 2018
- EIT Health TeamUp 2018
- EIT Health Headstart Funding Programme 2018
- The Product/Market Fit program 2018
Previous Accelerator Events
- EIT Health Matchmaking Event – Uppsala, February 1-3, 2017
- EIT Health Business Creation Weekend – Uppsala, October 27-29, 2017
- EIT Health Accelerator Programmes 2017
The EIT Health Accelerator
- Creates an ecosystem where innovation can thrive. It gathers the best and brightest health industry entrepreneurs, and provides them with the support, skills and services that they need to get their ideas off the ground and into the market.
Entering EIT Health Accelerator business plan competitions provides a forum for innovators to stand out among their peers throughout Europe. They will also gain easy access to a European network of living labs, test beds and investors. EIT Health business advisors assist all EIT Health projects throughout the development process to identify business opportunities, and help link entrepreneurs to public and private funding.
Start-ups, SMEs and large companies benefit from new forms of cooperation within the healthcare industry and from European research and innovation infrastructure. They have increased access to the international market and to public and private funding, and have access to co-creation environments and living labs.
Entrepreneurs gain a strong European network, a deepened understanding of the health market, and training and support in innovation.
Investors and VCs get early access to the most innovative entrepreneurs with the brightest ideas.
Masters and PhD students develop the skills to become entrepreneurs, as well as innovation literacy and increased value on the job market.
Health professionals gain the skills to become agents of change within their organisations.
Executives gain up-to-date and high quality knowledge on addressing the challenges and opportunities of an ageing population.
Citizens gain a more innovative healthcare system and ways to take control of their own health and well-being, and thus gain a better, longer life.
Accelerator Contact and Information
Moa Fransson, PhD