Campus – Education
Current and upcoming courses and events
- Health Innovation – An Interdisciplinary Approach 2018
- Att möta hälsoutmaningar med medborgarmedverkan och interprofessionell samverkan - teori och praktik – VT18
- EIT Health at Blodomloppet 2018
- Summer School 2018: Innovation Game
- EIT Health Innovation Day 2018
EIT Health Campus courses and events includes
- Short activity based courses/summer schools/workshops and case competitions for young academics, company recruits, public servants and other professional groups.
- Crash courses and activities aiming to attract high level officials from knowledge centres, business, public services, politicians and policy makers, banking and insurance industry, and allied professionals from the media.
- Existing MSc programs within the thematic areas of EIT Health that are eligible for KIC labelling. Suggestions for future MSc programmes and new Business PhD programs within the thematic areas of EIT Health and with strong components of business exposure and I&E elements either incorporated or as add-ons.
- The adoption of and contribution to the EIT Health Flagship programs (E-Lab and Innovation Fellowships).
- Exploiting digital technologies for outreach and wider engagement of the wider general public (MOOC, social platforms, web etc).
Previous courses and events
- EIT Health Innovation Day 2017 – Uppsala, December 1, 2017
- EIT Health E-Lab workshop – Uppsala, October 16-17, 2017
- EIT Health at Blodomloppet in Visby, September 16, 2017
- Summer School 2017: Innovation Game
- EIT Health at Almedalen 2017
- EIT Health at Blodomloppet 2017
- Health Innovation – An Interdisciplinary Approach – Spring 2017
- EIT Health Matchmaking Event – Uppsala, February 1-3, 2017
- Workshop on EIT labelling of MSc and PhD programs – December 15-16 2016
- Innovation Day, Nov 18 2016
- Summer Short Course 2016: Innovation Game – August 2016
- Summer School: The Ageing Brain – July 4-15 2016
- Health Innovation – An Interdisciplinary Approach - spring 2016