Syllabus for Master Programme in Infection Biology
Masterprogram i infektionsbiologi
A later update of this programme syllabus has been published.
- 120 credits
- Programme code: MIB2M
- Established: 2009-04-29
- Established by: The Educational Board of Medicine
- Revised: 2012-10-01
- Revised by: The Educational Board of Medicine
- Syllabus applies from: Autumn 2009
- Responsible faculty: Faculty of Medicine
- Responsible department: Department of Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology
A Bachelor's degree, equivalent to a Swedish degree of at least 180 credits (i.e. three years of full-time studies), in biology, (bio-)medicine, biotechnology, pharmacy, pharmaceutical bioscience, (pharmaceutical)chemistry, medical science, agriculture, animal science, veterinary medicine or international education giving relevant knowledge in cell biology, genetics (bio)chemistry and molecular biology.
English proficiency, normally attested by means of an internationally recognized test such as TOEFL or IELTS.