The Alumni Office at Uppsala University
- For general alumni inquiries, contact email@example.com
- For technical support regarding the alumni network, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alumni Office
751 05 Uppsala
Visiting address: Dag Hammarskjölds väg 7, Uppsala
How can we help you?
We coordinate contacts with former students at Uppsala University and manage the Alumni Network. We can help you with:
- Advice. We can help you get started with alumni activities within your programme, department, etc.
- Addresses. We can give you contact details to alumni, for instance when you need mentors or guest lecturers. This may take a few days depending on the current work load.
- Member registry. You can set up your alumni association’s member registry in the Alumni Network and benefit from automatic address updates, and the possibility of sending out e-mail newsletters.
- News. We publish news about alumni days and events online and in other channels, such as our newsletter.
- Circulars. We can help you with the logistics of larger postal or electronic circulars and to some extent also with the associated costs.
- Advertising. We can give advice on how to advertise events (for instance reunions) and can help with producing adverts.
- Informational material. We can contribute folders, magazines, giveaways and certain conference equipment.