Get inspired to act! Become a Sustainability Coach
19 June 2018
We are looking for a university student with previous experience/knowledge around sustainable development in one or more areas. Social sciences, environmental sciences, engineering or design, all competencies are welcome as long as you have an interest in sustainability. You should live in, or have easy access to, Gothenburg, Stockholm or Uppsala for a minimum of 3 sessions during the academic year of 2018-2019.
What’s in it for you?
- One education day in Stockholm or Gothenburg with information, methods and tools to learn about how to communicate sustainable development and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- A prepared kit with material in your coaching of the young entrepreneurs
- An opportunity to inspire and support young students around sustainability
- A certificate of engagement from Junior Achievement and SDSN Northern Europe
What’s expected from you?
- Participation at the education day in Stockholm or Gothenburg
- Preparation of coaching sessions
- 3-5 coaching sessions at the Junior Achievement schools (approximately 1,5 hours per session)
- Continuous contact with Junior Achievement teacher
Please note that this is a voluntary commitment.
We welcome both English and Swedish speaking students.
Send in your application before August 15! https://goo.gl/1kmH9T
Who are we?
SDSN Youth in Northern Europe was launched in January 2017 as a regional network within the global SDSN Youth network. SDSN Youth educates
young people about the challenges of sustainable development and creates opportunities for them to use their creativity and knowledge to
pioneer innovative solutions for the SDGs. In addition, SDSN Youth creates platforms for young people to connect, collaborate and integrate their
ideas and perspectives into national and regional pathways for implementation of the SDGs.
SDSN Northern Europe and its youth division is the Nordic chapter of the global SDSN and collaborate with actors from Sweden, Finland, Norway,
Denmark and Iceland. The network is hosted by Gothenburg Centre for Sustainable Development at Chalmers University of Technology and the
University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Junior Achievement Sweden provides educational programs in entrepreneurship for students in elementary school and high school. The
programs are designed to stimulate creativity and entrepreneurship and to give students insight into business conditions. The philosophy of Junior
Achievement Sweden is that entrepreneurship can be taught.
Ella Ekborg, Communications Officer SDSN Northern Europe