Step 3 - How do I apply?
The application is submitted online. The link to the application portal will be published on this page on 15 January 2019.
The application closes at 23:59 on 31 January 2019.
You will need to upload the following documents in order to complete your application
- Proof of registration that you are registered for full time studies at Uppsala University. This can be obtained from the Studentportalen.
- Transcript of Records that show all your completed studies from Swedish universities.
- Graduation certificate if you have a Bachelor's degree from a non-Swedish university.
- Academic Purpose Statement (APS). your APS should be written in the language of instruction of the course you intend to apply to. It can be a maximum of 600 words. Read more about what kind of text an APS is and what you need to think about when writing it.
- Upload any certificates if you have taken part in arranging welcoming activities for new students or if you have a valid certificate of being a student representative in certain central committees and councils, faculty boards or disciplinary domains or has had one of the selected nation posts.