The Student Health Service is here to help you with issues associated to life as a student. We offer individual counselling sessions, as well as courses and workshops. If you suffer from any study related health issue, such as stress, performance and exam anxiety, having difficulty concentrating, fear of speaking in public or a lack of confidence, then you have come to the right place.

If you have problems with anxiety, alcohol, insomnia or depression, we will make a judgement on whether what we offer is enough for you. If not, we can help you to find the right place to get support and treatment. If you are unsure of who to turn to, you are always welcome to contact us!

There is a light room at the Student Health Service which you can sit in if you feel like you are tired and are not receiving enough daylight. 


The Student Health Service is covered by the Public Access to Information and Secrecy Act and all staff are bound by professional secrecy. This means that no information about you is passed on to the university from the Student Health Service. If you would like to receive help getting in contact with someone at the university, we usually try to help with this.

The Student Health Service has its own medical record system which is not connected to any other health care providers in Sweden. This means that no other health care professionals have access to your medical record.

Contact Student Health Service

Where can I get help?

In certain circumstances, you should turn to other organisations than the Student Health Service. For example:

  • If you have had severe or long-lasting health issues and may have had contact for this previously, we would ask that you contact your health centre or psychiatrist. 
  • If you have severe anxiety or depression and perhaps have had suicidal thoughts, you need to contact the Emergency psychiatric care for adults, which is open day and night. Tel.: 018-611 25 00, Address: Akademiska sjukhuset, entrance 12 (Psykiatrins hus).
  • If you need help with more general health issues (colds, injuries and other medical problems) you must turn to the national health system (your local health centre). Start by calling 1177 for advice.

You are always welcome to contact 1177 (+ 46 771 11 77) for advice on where to receive help if you are unsure. 

Psychologists, councellors and doctor:

Sofia, psychologist
Viktoria, psychologist
Jenny, counsellor
Tobias, counsellor
Johanna, counsellor
Ulrika, counsellor 
Josefin, psychologist
Annika, medical doctor