Register as an alumni
We are thrilled that you are interested in joining the Alumni Network! Keep in mind:
- The Alumni Network is for everyone who has studied or worked, or is working at Uppsala University. Also our honorary doctors, guest researchers, board members and others close to the University are regarded as alumni.
- Any Uppsala University students in the last year of their studies are also welcome to join. (Please use your private e-mail address instead of your student e-mail. The latter will cease to function at the completion of your studies.)
- Don't forget to regularly update your personal profile in the network so that you can be reached by information on events, education and research.
See also the full terms and conditions of the Alumni Network.
The registration process
- Your user name and password will be sent to your e-mail address after registering.
- In some cases your registration will be handled manually by an administrator, for instance if you got your degree before c. 1990. In this case the registration process will take a few days.
- You decide which of your personal details should be visible to other alumni.
- There is no charge for using the Alumni Network and joining does not entail any other obligations.
Want to close your account?
Send us an email at email@example.com. Specify that you want to end your Alumni Network membership and give us your name and your social security number.