Articles and stories
- Shared interests facilitate integration in companies 2017-08-17
- Can warlords bring in democracy? 2017-08-17
- Inscriptions create direct contact with antiquity 2017-07-05
- "We need to shorten the time from idea to realization" 2017-06-26
- Birds genetically programmed to recognise their species’ song 2017-06-16
Lynn Kamerlin: Tracing the mechanisms of enzymes
Here we present a few of Uppsala University’s prominent researchers and the people behind the research.
What happens in cells when the molecular composition changes? In her research, analytical chemist Ingela Lanekoff at the Department of Chemistry-BMC, tracks the progress of small molecules or metabolites.