Are you interested in learning more about how to create a prototype? Join our online sprint and meet international experts.
During two full days you will learn how to create an app without any line of code. This challenge-based prototyping sprint will allow you to learn new tools that will be useful in your future professional life. Make your ideas come true! To do so you will work remotely in an interdisciplinary team, get insights from prototyping experts and be coached all the way to presentation in front of a jury. Take this opportunity to increase your collaboration skills and get professional feedback on your prototype. All students will receive a certificate of participation.
When?: 15-17 October
How?: Apply via this link . Deadline 11th of October
Who?: All interested in learning more about first step of app and website creation
- Friday (18:30 - 20:00) - Getting started with the sprint. Discover your challenge and team.
- Saturday morning (09:00 - 12:30) - Create the architecture of an app. Discover about wireframing and design rules.
- Saturday afternoon (13:30 - 18:30) - Finalize your prototype and share it. Discover as well about user testing.
- Sunday morning (9:30 - 12:00) - Implement feedbacks and prepare your pitch.
- Sunday afternoon (13:00 - 14:30) - Jury: present your idea.