Read Scandinavian CLC Newsletter December 2018
The December 2018 edition of the EIT Health Scandinavian CLC Newsletter is now online. Get current updates on new EIT Health Scandinavia Managing Director Erik Forsberg and EIT Health seeking new activity proposals for its Business Plan 2020 portfolio.
The Scandinavian CLC Newsletter December 2018 is now available online with headlines:
- A word from Henrik Cyrén, interim CLC Director EIT Health Scandinavia
- EIT Health Scandinavia names Erik Forsberg as new Managing Director
- EIT Health is seeking new activity proposals for its Business Plan 2020 portfolio
- Current opportunities for Incubators, Innovation clusters/offices, Accelerators, Universities and/or industry partners
- New Innovation Projects rules for Call BP 2020
- Three Scandinavian Innovation Days engaged many interested students in November
Also see Previous newsletters
Success for Uppsala students in SensUs 2020
2020-09-11The interdisciplinary student team UppSense won second prize for their creative design in the biosensor competition SenseUs 2020, an international competition usually held in Eindhoven University ...
WE Health: Free training for female leaders
2020-08-10WE Health (Empowering Women Entrepreneurs in health innovation) supports female leaders and innovators in identifying and taking advantage of opportunities, so they can generate new sources of value. ...
Testa Challenge 2020
2020-06-08Looking for an industrial verification environment for your innovative bioprocess technology? Welcome to Testa, one of EIT Healths living labs. ...
Call for vouchers for the Accelerator programme ‘’Mentoring and Coaching Network 2020’’
2020-06-01An exciting opportunity for Scandinavian & Nordic Biotech, MedTech or Digital health start-ups to enter EIT Health ecosystem! Are you looking for support in getting your project through challenges? D...
2020-04-29Connect with leading industry experts. The EIT Health Mentoring and Coaching Network is bringing world-class healthcare leaders right to your living room ...