Syllabus for Italian D1
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 30 credits
- Course code: 5JT009
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Explanation of codes
The code indicates the education cycle and in-depth level of the course in relation to other courses within the same main field of study according to the requirements for general degrees:
- G1N: has only upper-secondary level entry requirements
- G1F: has less than 60 credits in first-cycle course/s as entry requirements
- G1E: contains specially designed degree project for Higher Education Diploma
- G2F: has at least 60 credits in first-cycle course/s as entry requirements
- G2E: has at least 60 credits in first-cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
- GXX: in-depth level of the course cannot be classified
- A1N: has only first-cycle course/s as entry requirements
- A1F: has second-cycle course/s as entry requirements
- A1E: contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (60 credits)
- A2E: contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (120 credits)
- AXX: in-depth level of the course cannot be classified
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G), Pass with distinction (VG)
- Established: 2014-05-07
- Established by: The Department Board
- Applies from: Autumn 2014
- Entry requirements:
- Responsible department: Department of Modern Languages
- Latest syllabus (applies from Spring 2020)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2014)
Applies from: Autumn 2014
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Serafini, Maria Teresa
Come si scrive
7. ed.: Milano: Bompiani, 2005
Grammatica italiana : italiano commune e lingua letteraria
2. ed.: Torino: UTET libreria, 1991
Le teorie della critica letteraria
Roma: Carocci, 2005
Memoriale : romanzo
Torino: Einaudi, 1991 s.
Uppsatshandboken : råd och regler för utformningen av examensarbeten och vetenskapliga uppsatser.
3. uppl.: Uppsala: Hallgren & Fallgren, 2003
Norstedts italienska ordbok
Stockholm: Norstedts ordbok, 1998
Lo Zingarelli minore : vocabolario della lingua italiana.
12. ed. minore: Bologna: Zanichelli, 1994
De Mauro, Tullio
Il dizionario della lingua italiana.
1. ed.: Torino: Paravia, cop. 2000
Il Grande dizionario Garzanti della lingua italiana
Milano: Garzanti, 1994