Syllabus for Project in Computer Systems
Projekt i datorsystem
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 15 credits
- Course code: 1DT104
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Computer Science A1F,
Explanation of codes
The code indicates the education cycle and in-depth level of the course in relation to other courses within the same main field of study according to the requirements for general degrees:
- G1N: has only upper-secondary level entry requirements
- G1F: has less than 60 credits in first-cycle course/s as entry requirements
- G1E: contains specially designed degree project for Higher Education Diploma
- G2F: has at least 60 credits in first-cycle course/s as entry requirements
- G2E: has at least 60 credits in first-cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
- GXX: in-depth level of the course cannot be classified
- A1N: has only first-cycle course/s as entry requirements
- A1F: has second-cycle course/s as entry requirements
- A1E: contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (60 credits)
- A2E: contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (120 credits)
- AXX: in-depth level of the course cannot be classified
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Established: 2016-03-10
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Spring 2016
150 credits in computer science/technology, including at least 30 credits at Master's level in computer science. A second course in programming and a basic course in computer networks must be included.
- Responsible department: Department of Information Technology
The beginning of the course consists of introduction to key areas that are related to the project task, followed with a team-working and planning phase. After this, the project is carried out, and demonstrated both internally and externally at the end of the semester.
Lectures, project work, supervision.
This course can not be included in the same degree as any of the courses 1DT062,1DT054, 1IT170, 1DT021 or 1DT065.
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2020)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2016)
The reading list is missing. For further information, please contact the responsible department.