Industrial Engineering 2022/2023
List of courses.
List of courses in Industrial Engineering.
Bachelor's level, basic courses
- Leadership and Communication, 5 credits
- Leadership - Quality Management - Improvement A, 30 credits (course package, autumn )
- Project Management, 5 credits
- Projects and Leadership, 10 credits
- Projects and Leadership, 15 credits
- Quality Management, 10 credits
- Sustainable Development and CSR, 5 credits
Bachelor's level, continuing courses
About the Subject
Industrial engineering and management is an engineering subject that deals with value creation; how goods and services are developed, produced and sold. Industrial engineering and management makes technology happen; it is a bridge between the engineers work to develop, produce and sell products with an increasingly high degree of technology and knowledge in it.
Thus, industrial engineering and management is a broad subject. Examples on areas that are part of it are quality management, management control, machine design, production management, innovation management, leadership, entrepreneurship, strategic management, project management and marketing.