Syllabus for Literature Project in Biology
Bibliografiskt projekt i biologi
- 5 credits
- Course code: 1BG369
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Established: 2007-05-10
- Established by:
- Revised: 2018-08-30
- Revised by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Autumn 2019
Bachelor's degree including alt 1) 60 credits biology and 30 credits chemistry or 30 credits earth sciences; alt 2) 90 credits biology. For admission, a project plan approved by the department is required
- Responsible department: Biology Education Centre
On completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- search, evaluate and compile relevant scientific literature within a chosen research field.
- with correct language present the scientific compilation in writing.
An independent overview and compilation of scientific literature within a chosen research field through literature search in databases and libraries.
The course is given in the form of individual supervision.
Written presentation of the literature project.
If there are special reasons for doing so, an examiner may make an exception from the method of assessment indicated and allow a student to be assessed by another method. An example of special reasons might be a certificate regarding special pedagogical support from the disability coordinator of the university.
Applies from: Autumn 2019
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.