Syllabus for Project in Concurrent and Parallel Programming
Fördjupningskurs i concurrency och parallellprogrammering
- 15 credits
- Course code: 1DL580
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Computer Science A1F,
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2015-03-12
- Established by:
- Revised: 2018-08-30
- Revised by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Spring 2019
150 credits in computer science, of which at least 30 credits at Master's level including Language Abstractions for Concurrent and Parallel Programming and Low-Level Parallel Programming. Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
- Responsible department: Department of Information Technology
In the course, students carry out a small project, individually or in groups of up to 3 students. Also included is a small theoretical part which includes e.g., project planning, research methodology, and oral and written presentation of scientific work.
The reading list is missing. For further information, please contact the responsible department.