Syllabus for Model-Based Design of Embedded Software
Modellbaserad utveckling av inbyggd programvara
- 10 credits
- Course code: 1DT059
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Computer Science A1F,
Embedded Systems A1F
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2010-03-16
- Established by:
- Revised: 2018-08-30
- Revised by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Spring 2019
120 credits including Computer architecture, Operating systems, and Real-time systems. Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
- Responsible department: Department of Information Technology
On completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- apply model based construction and analysis of embedded systems, especially the software.
- use current techniques and tools, e.g. Simulink and MATLAB to develop embedded software.
- work i teams through the entire development cycle, from system specification to constructing a prototype and system implementation.
Computational models for parallel systems, heterogeneous embedded systems, prototyping including model construction and code generation, gathering and judging different construction possibilities, simulation, verification, and testing of embedded systems, and UML-diagram and use of Simulink.
Lectures, lessons, assignments, labs and project.
Oral exam and written assignments (7 credits). Practical assignments and demonstration of project (3 credits).
If there are special reasons for doing so, an examiner may make an exception from the method of assessment indicated and allow a student to be assessed by another method. An example of special reasons might be a certificate regarding special pedagogical support from the disability coordinator of the university.
The reading list is missing. For further information, please contact the responsible department.