Syllabus for Computer Architecture
- 10 credits
- Course code: 1DT093
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Computer Science G1F,
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2013-08-29
- Established by:
- Revised: 2018-08-30
- Revised by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Autumn 2019
15 credits in science/engineering. Participation in Algebra I and Program Design and Data Structures.
- Responsible department: Department of Information Technology
Applies from: Autumn 2019
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Patterson, David A.;
Hennessy, John L.
Computer organization and design : the hardware/software interface
4. ed.: Amsterdam: Elsevier Morgan Kaufmann, cop. 2009
Last modified: 2022-04-26