Syllabus for Embedded Control Systems, Project
Inbyggda styrsystem, projekt
- 15 credits
- Course code: 1RT911
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Embedded Systems A1F,
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Established: 2013-03-19
- Established by:
- Revised: 2018-08-30
- Revised by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Spring 2019
120 credits including Introduction to Computer Control Systems and Real-time Systems. Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
- Responsible department: Department of Information Technology
On completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- show abilities necessary in order to participate in the conducting of a realistic embedded control systems project, with participants from different background and with different competence
- account for how a large project is run from the initial planning to the finish
- find efficient and reliable techniques and methods for design of complex embedded control systems, where the fields providing such techniques and methods are not known a priori
- account for the role of the controller in the system from a holistic perspective
- account for and reflect on her/his own role in the project group and in the development process.
Lectures and project work.
Applies from: Spring 2019
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Last modified: 2022-04-26