Syllabus for Project in Sustainable Destination Development
Projekt i hållbar destinationsutveckling
- 15 credits
- Course code: 1TG429
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Sustainable Destination Development A1F
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Established: 2019-05-09
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Spring 2020
30 credits within Sustainable Destination Development, including Introduction to Sustainable Destination Development. In addition a project plan approved by the department is required. Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
- Responsible department: Department of Civil and Industrial Engineering
Upon completing the course the student should be able to
- formulate and solve challenges to sustainablde destination development,
- seek relevant information and in writing and orally describe results,
- organise and carry through a project work.
Project-based, problem-oriented course in sustainable destination development. The course content may be focused on a specific problem within the field, or concern a broader question within it. The student shall define the problem in collaboration with supervisor, collect necessary information, process the information and present the results in writing and orally.
Written and oral presentation of project work.
If there are special reasons for doing so, an examiner may make an exception from the method of assessment indicated and allow a student to be assessed by another method. An example of special reasons might be a certificate regarding special pedagogical support from the disability coordinator of the university.
The course may not be included in the same degree as 1TG430 Project in Sustainable Destination Development (10 credits), 1TG431 Project in Sustainable Destination Development (7.5 credits) or 1TG432 Project in Sustainable Destination Development (5 credits).
The reading list is missing. For further information, please contact the responsible department.