Syllabus for Basic Corporate Finance
Grundkurs i företagsfinansiering
- 7.5 credits
- Course code: 2FE997
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Business Studies G1F
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G), Pass with distinction (VG)
- Established: 2015-01-21
- Established by:
- Revised: 2022-02-09
- Revised by: The Department Board
- Applies from: Autumn 2022
Completed 15 credits from basic courses (A-level) in business studies, and registered for another 15 credits at the same level.
- Responsible department: Department of Business Studies
The course substitutes/overlaps among others Management Accounting and Management Control 2FE254, Corporate Finance 2FE982, Corporate Finance 2FE213 and Corporate Finance 2FE253.
Applies from: Autumn 2022
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Brealey, Richard A.;
Myers, Stewart C.;
Principles of corporate finance
Thirteenth edition: New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education, 2019
Last modified: 2022-04-26