Syllabus for Anatomy
- 8 credits
- Course code: 3AN300
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Medical Science G1N
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G), Pass with distinction (VG)
- Established: 2013-03-04
- Established by:
- Revised: 2022-04-06
- Revised by: The Board of the Biomedicine Programme
- Applies from: Autumn 2022
- Entry requirements: General entry requirements and Biology 2, Physics 2, Chemistry 2, Mathematics 4/Mathematics D
- Responsible department: Department of Medical Cell Biology
Decisions and guidelines
Part of the Bachelor's Programme in Biomedicine.
To pass the course, students must fulfil all compulsory requirements and pass the final examination. A chance to make up a failed laboratory course can be given only on the next occasion the course is given and only if a place is available.
If there are special reasons for doing so, an examiner may decide to make an exception from the method of assessment indicated and allow a student to be assessed by another method. Special circumstances can include notification of special educational support from the University's disability coordinator.
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2022)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2021)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2018)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2017)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2015)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2013)
The reading list is missing. For further information, please contact the responsible department.