Syllabus for Professional Development
- 7.5 credits
- Course code: 3MC501
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Medical Science G1F
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G), Pass with distinction (VG)
- Established: 2021-11-08
- Established by: The Board of the Biomedicine Programme
- Revised: 2022-04-06
- Revised by: The Board of the Biomedicine Programme
- Applies from: Autumn 2022
Finished courses in Biochemistry, 7 cr, Anatomy, 8 cr and Cell and molecular biology, 15 cr from the Biomedicine Programme, or corresponding courses.
- Responsible department: Department of Medical Cell Biology
Applies from: Spring 2023
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Writing for the medical sciences : konsten att skriva bra på engelska
Upplaga 2: Lund: Studentlitteratur, 
The immortal life of Henrietta Lacks
New York: Broadway Paperbacks, 2010
The book is available in both English and Swedish, and as an audiobook.
Last modified: 2022-04-26