Syllabus for Sustainable Development: Worldviews and Visions - a Seminar Series
Hållbar utveckling - synsätt och visioner - en seminarieserie
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 5 credits
- Course code: 1MV501
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Sustainable Development A1N
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Established: 2007-03-15
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Autumn 2007
Bachelor's degree within science, technology or social science. Proficiency in English (see link: Eligibility requirements).
- Responsible department: Department of Earth Sciences
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2009)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2007)
Applies from: Autumn 2007
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Last modified: 2022-04-26