Syllabus for Industrial Project Management
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 5 credits
- Course code: 1TE061
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Industrial Engineering and Management G1F
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2009-03-16
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Spring 2009
- Entry requirements:
- Responsible department: Department of Civil and Industrial Engineering
The reading list is missing. For further information, please contact the responsible department.
Last modified: 2022-04-26