Syllabus for GIS for Water Resources
GIS för vattenresurser
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 5 credits
- Course code: 1TV444
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2010-03-16
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Autumn 2010
120 credits and Groundwater 5 credits and Runoff 5 credits
- Responsible department: Department of Earth Sciences
After completion of the course the student should be able to
Lectures and computer exercises.
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2023)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2022)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2016)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2010)
The reading list is missing. For further information, please contact the responsible department.
Last modified: 2022-04-26