Syllabus for Software Engineering Project
Projekt i mjukvaruutveckling
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 15 credits
- Course code: 1DL650
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Computer Science A1F,
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Established: 2018-03-09
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Autumn 2018
150 credits in computer science/technology of which at least 30 credits at advanced level in computer science, including Complex IT Systems in Large Organisations, Platform Spanning Systems and a second course in computer programming.
- Responsible department: Department of Information Technology
After passing the course, the student should be able to:
- plan and execute a project in the area of software development in a small group within a given time frame,
- analyse an open problem, identify subproblems, and find and choose solutions to these,
- independently search, evaluate and use scientific and technical information to achieve project goals,
- demonstrate a working solution to a complex task, and demonstrate that it meets the given specification,
- present in writing and orally the prerequisites, argue for the chosen solution and present the results.
The beginning of the course consists of introduction to key areas that are related to the project task, followed with a team-working and planning phase. After this, the project is carried out, and demonstrated both internally and externally at the end of the semester.
Lectures, project work, supervision.
Written report and oral presentation at seminars.
This course cannot be included in the same degree as any of the courses 1DT062,1DT054, 1IT170, 1DT021 or 1DT065.
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2023)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2018)
The reading list is missing. For further information, please contact the responsible department.