Syllabus for Structural Optimisation
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 5 credits
- Course code: 1TE447
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2018-03-06
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Autumn 2018
90 credits within the Bachelor Programme in Construction Engineering including Structural Mechanics and Design, Structural Mechanics and Algebra and Vector Geometry.
- Responsible department: Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2023)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2022)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2021)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2018)
Applies from: Spring 2018
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Christensen, Peter W.;
An introduction to structural optimization
[Dordrecht]: Springer, cop. 2009
Last modified: 2022-04-26