Syllabus for Construction Management and Bidding and Contract Laws
Byggstyrning och entreprenadjuridik
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 5 credits
- Course code: 1TE445
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2018-03-06
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Spring 2018
30 credits within the bachelor programme in Construction Engineering including Introduction to Construction Engineering. Attended course in Project 1: Designing of Detached House.
- Responsible department: Department of Civil and Industrial Engineering
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2022)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2020)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2018)
Applies from: Spring 2018
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Allmänna bestämmelser och andra standardkontrakt. Utg 3
3 uppl.: Svensk Byggtjänst, 2018
Byggledning : projektering
1. uppl.: Lund: Studentlitteratur, 2015
Last modified: 2022-04-26