Syllabus for Fluid and Thermodynamics
Strömnings- och värmelära
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 5 credits
- Course code: 1FA430
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2019-03-05
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Autumn 2019
Algebra and Vector Geometry, Calculus for Engineers and Structural Mechanics.
- Responsible department: Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2023)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2022)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2021)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2019)
Applies from: Spring 2019
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Fundamentals of thermal-fluid sciences
Çengel, Yunus A.;
Cimbala, John M.;
Turner, Robert H.
Fifth edition in SI units.: Singapore: McGraw-Hill Education, 
Last modified: 2022-04-26