Syllabus for Fungal Diversity and Evolution
Svamparnas mångfald och evolution
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 10 credits
- Course code: 1BG376
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2014-03-13
- Established by:
- Revised: 2018-08-30
- Revised by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Autumn 2019
150 credits including (1) 60 credits in biology and 30 credits in chemistry or 30 credits in earth science, or (2) 90 credits in biology, in both cases including Fundamental and Molecular Systematics, 10 credits, or Evolutionary Patterns, 15 credits. Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
- Responsible department: Biology Education Centre
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2023)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2014)
Applies from: Autumn 2019
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Last modified: 2022-04-26