Syllabus for Building Physics
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 5 credits
- Course code: 1TE431
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2015-03-10
- Established by:
- Revised: 2021-10-12
- Revised by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Autumn 2022
Introduction to Construction Engineering. Building Design and Drawing. Participation in Project 1: Designing of Detached House.
- Responsible department: Department of Civil and Industrial Engineering
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2023)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2022)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2018)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2015)
The reading list is missing. For further information, please contact the responsible department.
Last modified: 2022-04-26