Syllabus for Leadership in Engineering
Ledarskap för ingenjörer
- 5 credits
- Course code: 1TE050
- Education cycle: First cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Established: 2009-03-16
- Established by:
- Revised: 2022-02-03
- Revised by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Autumn 2022
90 credits within Engineering programs.
- Responsible department: Department of Civil and Industrial Engineering
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2022, version 2)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2022, version 1)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2010)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2009)
Applies from: Autumn 2023
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Teaching material will be provided at the start of the course.
Ledarskap : en interaktiv ansats
Första upplagan: Stockholm: Liber, 
Wheelan, Susan A.
Att skapa effektiva team : en handledning för ledare och medlemmar
Tredje upplagan, reviderad: 2017
Reading list revisions
- Latest reading list (applies from Autumn 2023)
- Previous reading list (applies from Autumn 2022)
Last modified: 2022-04-26