Outline for Master's Programme in Physics
Masterprogram i fysik
Specialisation: Materials Physics (Materialfysik)
- 120 credits
- Programme code: TFY2M
- Specialization Code: MAFY
- Established: 2014-11-13
- Revised: 2021-11-09
- Revised by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Reg. no: TEKNAT 2021/130
- Outline applies from: Autumn 2022
- Responsible faculty: Faculty of Science and Technology
- Responsible department: Department of Physics and Astronomy
The following designations are used:
G2F - First cycle, has at least 60 credits in first-cycle courses as entry requirements
A1N - Second cycle, has only first-cycle courses as entry requirements, at least 120 credits
A1F - Second cycle, has second-cycle courses as entry requirements
A1E - Second cycle, contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (60 credits)
A2E - Second cycle, degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (120 credits)
If the number of students who want to attend the following courses are few, the courses might be cancelled or given with different teaching methods: 1FA550, 1FA160, 1FA560, 1FA587, 1FA570 and 1FA581.
Semester 1 is not given during autumn 2022.
Semester 2 is not given during spring 2023.
Semester 3 is not given during autumn 2022.
Semester 4 is not given during spring 2023.
Outline(s) part of syllabus from Autumn 2022:
- Latest outline for the specialisation Materials Physics (applies from Autumn 2022)