Syllabus for Master's Programme in Medical Nuclide Techniques
Masterprogram i medicinsk nuklidteknik
- 120 credits
- Programme code: MMN2M
- Established: 2012-09-21
- Established by: The Master Programmes Board of the Faculty of Medicine
- Syllabus applies from: Autumn 2010
- Responsible faculty: Faculty of Medicine
- Responsible department: Department of Immunology, Genetics and Pathology
A Bachelor's degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university. The main field of study must be medicine, pharmacy, physics, radiophysics, chemistry, biology, or a similar field of study.
All applicants need to verify English language proficiency that corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden ("English 6"). This can be done in a number of ways, including through an internationally recognised test such as TOEFL or IELTS, or through previous upper secondary (high school) or university studies.
The minimum test scores are:
- IELTS: an overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5
- TOEFL: Paper-based: Score of 4.5 (scale 1–6) in written test and a total score of 575. Internet-based: Score of 20 (scale 0–30) in written test and a total score of 90
- Cambridge: CAE, CPE
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2010)