Colloquium: The 2023 Nobel Prize in Physics
- Date: 3 October 2023, 15:15–17:15
- Location: Ångström Laboratory, Lägerhyddsvägen 1, Lecture hall Eva von Bahr (10K1190)
- Type: Seminar
- Lecturer: Members of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences and experts from the Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Organiser: Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Contact Person: Ulf Danielsson
Welcome to a live streamed seminar of this year's Nobel Prize in Physics. After the live streamed seminar members of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences and local experts from Uppsala University will be physically present to answer questions and further explain the prize.