Seminar series within the Competence Centre
This autumn we are happy to announce a lunch-seminar series from Additive Manufacturing @ Uppsala University (AM@UU) !
AM@UU consist of AM@Å initiative, U-PRINT: Uppsala University’s 3D-printing facility and the Additive Manufacturing for the Life Sciences Competence Centre.
The seminars aim to broaden knowledge of AM applications from life science to metallurgy, and to let audience to learn more about AM from both academic and industrial perspectives.
seminars planned in WINTER/SPRING 2021
17/02: Carl-Johan Karlsson Hassila, Uppsala University, Sweden - AM of Metals: process parameters development
03/03: Sandvik Additive repesentative - TBA
- 17/03: Lars-Erik Rännar, MittU - Electron beam melting – past, present and future research at Mid Sweden University
- 07/04: TBA
- 16/9 @ 12:15 - 13:00 : '
Introduction to the AM@UU seminar series will be given by Erik Lewin (AM@Å), Olle Eriksson (U-PRINT) and Cecilia Persson (AddLife Competence Centre) in the beginning of the session.
Invited Speaker: Dr. Jonas Åberg, OssDsign, SE
Title: “2D to 3D: How additive manufacturing made OssDsign Cranial Patient-Specific Implant possible”
- 30/9 @ 12:15 - 13:00 :
Invited Speaker: Jithin James Marattukalam, Uppsala University, SE
Title: “Additive Manufacturing of Amorphous alloys: Properties and Applications”
- 14/10 @ 12:15 - 13:00 :
Invited Speaker: Rouslan Svintsitski, 3D Ceramtec, FR
Title: “From lab to fab – a review of different 3D ceramic printing technologies”
- 4/11 @ 12:15 - 13:00 : - Accos. Prof. Einar Heiberg, Clinical Physiology, Lund University
General topic: Additive Manufacturing for Clinical Applications
- 18/11: Representatives of VBN Components AB, Graphmatech, Additive Composite Uppsala AB
General topic: "Sharing the experience of spinning off the university and being a start-up in the AM sector"
- 02/12 - Victor Pacheco, Department of Chemistry, Ångström Laboratory, Inorganic Chemistry
General topic: Metal Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing
- 16/12: Ida Sjöberg, SLU, SE - "Tissue reaction on a 3D printed resorbable polymer implants"