Research directions within the Competence Centre
The following research fields are covered by the Centre :
- Work Package 1: Development of equipment and processes
- Work Package 2: Additive manufacturing of materials for bioprocessing
- Work Package 3: Additive manufacturing of materials for implants
- Work Package 4: Bioprinting
- Work Package 5: Printing for medication
- Work Package 6: Implementation
We cover the whole value chain from materials design, equipment design, printed component design, post-processing, materials and component characterization – from basic characterization to in vitro and in vivo testing and to the clinics. Further, to take the product into commercial use, the translation system, and all companies ready to take the innovation further, or go for spin-offs.
All partners of the competence centre are welcome to adress their ideas for testing to our RESEARCH ENGINEERS who are always ready to discuss and launch with you short-term collaborative projects.