Study and career counselling at Campus Gotland
As a current student, you may have questions regarding your education and future career path.
What a study and career counsellor will help you with questions like
- Have I chosen the right education?
- How should I choose my elective courses
- Feedback on your CV and/or cover letter (for job applications)
- How to put toghether your own degree
- Give you an overview of your studies and your future career plan
- Ge dig information och vägledning kring studieavbrott och/eller studieuppehåll.
You are welcome to contact us with your questions and thoughts about your future!
The counsellors at Campus Gotland are available to answer general questions and provide basic guidance. For a more in-depth discussion, you are welcome to make an appointment. You will have the chance to meet the counsellor who works with the programme or course you are studying (see below).
We offer counselling sessions via telephone, email, zoom or a face-to-face meeting (see below).
The counsellors' specialisations
Maria Ljungqvist, telephone: +46498-108245
- Art history
- Business studies
- Energy technology/Wind power
- Game design
- Social Work Programme
- Sustainable destination development
- Sustainable energy transition
Stephanie Noorozy, telephone: +4698-10 8441
- Digital business development
- Industrial development
- Leadership, quality, improvement (on campus)
- Software engineering/Informations systems
Sara Utas Vestling, telephone: +46498-108216
- Business studies
- Leadership, quality, improvement (distance)
- Nursing programme
- Teacher education
- Urban planning
Johanna Silfvergren, (absent due to sick leave)
Book an appointment for counselling
You have the possibility to book an appointment via Zoom or on campus. You'll find us on the ground floor in the D building inside the entrance.
With our CV feedback you can get input on your job application with concrete advice on what you can improve to make you stand out from the crowd and how to best describe your strengths and experiences to increase your chances of getting that job you are looking for.
Welcome to book a virtual CV feedback session with a study- and career counsellor in Uppsala. Make sure you have your CV accessible digitally to be able to share it when the counsellor.
Would you like to continue your studies at doctoral level? Uppsala University regards the education and supervision of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) students as one of the most significant and valuable activities at the university. PhD positions provide students with a unique opportunity to cultivate their interest in a particular area of research and make an important contribution to the development of new knowledge. A PhD degree is equivalent to four years of full-time study.
Read about research at Uppsala University.