Step 2 – Am I eligible to apply?
The Division for Internationalisation opens the application twice every year. Once in October-November and in April-May.
Applications for exchanges starting in spring 2021
The application opens on April 15 and closes on May 15, 2020. In order to be eligible in this application round you need to:
- Intend to graduate with a degree from Uppsala University
- Be registered for 30 credits at Uppsala University at the time of application. If you are on an approved academic leave of absence this has to be registered in LADOK. An approved study leave means that you still have a guaranteed seat in your program of study upon your return from your leave. Please upload the certificate of decision regarding your study leave.
- You have to have completed 30 credits at Uppsala University by September 1, 2020.
- You have to have completed 60 credits at Uppsala University by the start of your exchange. Controls will be made in the end of January 2021.
- You have not previously been on an exchange for more than 12 months within your current degree of study.
If these criteria are not met, the offer for exchange may be retracted.