Research Training in Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology
Syllabus, Bachelor's level, 3BL351
- Education cycle
- First cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Medical Science G2F
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Finalised by
- The Educational Board of Medicine/Chair, 6 September 2012
- Responsible department
- Department of Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology
At least 60 credits in subjects of significance for the project are required for admission to the course, Note: the student must contact a research team to arrange location and supervisors before applying to the course.
The student should on completion of the course be able to:
- Describe the experiments that have been made under the course and gine an account for their theoretical background orally
- With some support be able to complete a written presentation of the studied project
The student should under the guidance of a researcher participate in a specified research project. The student should furthermore understand the theoretical background of the project by reading appropriate literature that are decided in consultation with the examiner.
The practical work should be presented orally within the group, where the work has been carried out.
Furthermore, a written report should be compiled that should be reviewed and accepted by the examiner.