Specialised Course on Topics in Additive Manufacturing
Syllabus, Master's level, 1TM011
- Education cycle
- Second cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Materials Engineering A1F
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Finalised by
- The Faculty Board of Science and Technology, 31 January 2023
- Responsible department
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Bachelor's degree in Science and technology of at least 180 credits with 50 credits at an advanced level, including one of the courses Additive manufacturing in polymeric materials or Additive manufacturing in metallic and ceramic materials. Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
After passing the course, the student must be able to:
- use previous knowledge to plan a study within a selected subject within additive manufacturing,
- summarize and evaluate acquired knowledge within a the selected subject,
- integrate, generalize and combine the aquired knowledge with previously knowledge in the field of additive manufacturing.
The purpose of this course is to give students the opportunity learn aspects of additive manufacturing that is not covered by the regular courses in the master's program in additive manufacturing. The work is peformed individually and should be focused on literature studies.
The content is defined together with the program coordinator and program advisor to promote further studies within a particular specialisation of the Master programme in Additive Manufacturing .
Self studies and supervision.
Written report and oral presentation (5 credits).
If there are special reasons for doing so, an examiner may make an exception from the method of assessment indicated and allow a student to be assessed by another method. An example of special reasons might be a certificate regarding special pedagogical support from the disability coordinator of the university.
No reading list found.