Utbildningsplan för Masterprogram i Euroculture
Master Programme in Euroculture
Senare revision av utbildningsplanen finns.
- 120 högskolepoäng
- Programkod: HEC2M
- Fastställd: 2010-11-19
- Beslutad av: Teologiska fakultetsnämnden
- Reviderad: 2011-10-12
- Reviderad av: Katarina Westerlund
- Utbildningsplanen gäller från: HT 2011
- Ansvarig fakultet: Teologiska fakulteten
- Ansvarig institution: Teologiska institutionen
Academic degree of at least 120 Swedish credits (180 ECTS), as well as sufficient command of the English language are required for entrance to the program.
Beslut och riktlinjer
The program is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Euroculture as part of cooperation between the University in Deusto, Spain, University of Groningen, Holland, University of Göttingen, Germany, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland, Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech republic, as well as Uppsala University. Also associated are the Marc Bloch University, Strasbourg, France and University of Udine, Italy.
The degree programme is based in the Department of Theology.
The structure of the programme was agreed on 2010-11-19 by the board of the Faculty of Theology.
The program is made up of the following courses.
First semester, 30 credits
1. EUROCULTURE: HISTORICAL, RELIGIOUS AND LINGUISTIC PERSPECTIVES, 12 credits
2. EUROCULTURE: LEGAL AND POLITICAL PERSPECTIVES, 12 credits
3. MINIPROJECT, 6 credits
Second semester, 30 credits*
4. RESEARCH SEMINAR, 10 credits
5. METHODOLOGY SEMINAR (INTENSIVE PROGRAMME PREPARATION), 10 credits
6. EUROCOMPETENCE, 5 credits
* During the second semester the students of the network will meet during ten days for seminars, discussions and workshops on a research paper written before the Intensive Programme. The participation is equivalent of 5 credits.
Third semester, 30 credits*
Within the programme two tracks can be distinguished:
A. A professional track containing vocational education and training.
B. A research-oriented track preparing students for doctoral (third cycle) studies (available by application only)
7. INTERNSHIP, 25 credits or RESEARCH SEMINAR, 25 credits
8. THESIS OUTLINE/PROPOSAL, 5 credits
Fourth semester, 30 credits
9. EUROCOMPETENCE III, 5 credits
10. MASTER THESIS (THESIS COMPLETION), 25 credits
The thesis will be initiated during the third semester, with a work-load equivalent to 5 credits
All students with a minimum first degree of three years of full-time study will, after completion of 120 hp/120 ECTS including a Master Thesis, be provided with a Master of Arts in Theology, with main area of studies in Euroculture, 120 ECTS, from Uppsala University. All students who have completed their second semester at another university within the network may apply for a double degree.