Introduction to Process Control
Course, Master's level, 1RT999
Spring 2024 Spring 2024, Flexible, 25%, Distance learning, Swedish
- Pace of study
- Teaching form
- Distance learning
- Number of mandatory on-campus meetings
- Number of optional on-campus meetings
- Instructional time
- Study period
- 15 January 2024–17 March 2024
- Language of instruction
- Entry requirements
A Bachelor's degree of at least 180 credits with at least 90 credits in science/engineering, including 20 credits in mathematics and a basic course in programming. Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
Higher education credits in science and engineering (maximum 240 credits)
If you are not a citizen of a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) country, or Switzerland, you are required to pay application and tuition fees.
- Application fee: SEK 900
- First tuition fee instalment: SEK 9,667
- Total tuition fee: SEK 9,667
- Application deadline
- 16 October 2023
- Application code
Admitted or on the waiting list?
- Registration period
- 14 December 2023–22 January 2024
- Information on registration.