Operating Systems and Process-Oriented Programming
Syllabus, Bachelor's level, 1DT096
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- Education cycle
- First cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Computer Science G2F, Technology G2F
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Finalised by
- The Faculty Board of Science and Technology, 24 October 2016
- Responsible department
- Department of Information Technology
60 credits including Computer architecture and Imperative and object-oriented methods of programming.