Information Management Systems
Syllabus, Master's level, 1DL471
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- Education cycle
- Second cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Bioinformatics A1N, Computer Science A1N, Technology A1N
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Finalised by
- The Faculty Board of Science and Technology, 6 December 2017
- Responsible department
- Department of Information Technology
120 credits including Database Design I, 10 credits in programming, Genomics: Experimental Methods and one of the courses Discrete Computational Biology, Script Programming and Algorithms and Data Structures I.