Literature Course in Sustainable Energy Transition
Syllabus, Bachelor's level, 1GV181
- Education cycle
- First cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Sustainable Energy Transition G2F
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Finalised by
- The Faculty Board of Science and Technology, 27 February 2020
- Responsible department
- Department of Earth Sciences
60 credits in sustainable energy transition
On completion of the course the student shall be able to:
- identify and formulate a relevant topic which focuses on a specific problem within the field of sustainable energy transition, or concerns a broader question within it.
- search for and in a critical manner assess and compile relevant scientific literature.
- analyse and discuss the topic and execute the work within given time frames.
- present the results written in a scientific correct language.
An independent overview and compilation of scientific literature in a chosen topic which may be focused on a specific problem within the field of sustainable energy transition, or concern a broader question within it. The aim is that the student shall apply knowledge gained from previous course of the programme, delve deeper into a topic, train searching for relevant literature searches and present the work in writing.
Independent work under supervision.
The topic needs to be apporoved by the supervisor and the course responsible.
If there are special reasons for doing so, an examiner may make an exception from the method of assessment indicated and allow a student to be assessed by another method. An example of special reasons might be a certificate regarding special pedagogical support from the disability coordinator of the university.
No reading list found.