Climate Leadership: Strategies for Transition
Syllabus, Bachelor's level, 1GV212
- Education cycle
- First cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Earth Science G1N, Sustainable Development G1N
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Finalised by
- The Faculty Board of Science and Technology, 25 March 2021
- Responsible department
- Department of Earth Sciences
General entry requirements
Lectures and seminars.
Home examination (3 credits), individually written project report (2 credits).
If there are special reasons for doing so, an examiner may make an exception from the method of assessment indicated and allow a student to be assessed by another method. An example of special reasons might be a certificate regarding special pedagogical support from the disability coordinator of the university.
No reading list found.