Syllabus for Celtic History and Culture
Keltisk historia och kultur
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 7.5 credits
- Course code: 5KS203
- Education cycle: First cycle
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G), Pass with distinction (VG)
- Established: 2007-11-06
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Languages
- Revised: 2008-10-23
- Revised by: The Faculty Board of Languages
- Applies from: Spring 2009
Competence in English equivalent to the level English B in Swedish upper secondary school (corresponding to TOEFL score 550/213).
- Responsible department: Department of English
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2022)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2013)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2010)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2009)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2007)
The reading list is missing. For further information, please contact the responsible department.